JMLR Editorial Board
- Rajarshi Das, University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Tegan Maharaj, Mila and Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal.
- Stella Lianou, Columbia University.
- Alp Kucukelbir, Fero Labs and Columbia University.
JMLR Action Editors
- Alexandre Gramfort, INRIA, Université Paris-Saclay, France. supervised learning, convex optimization, sparse methods, machine learning software, applications in neuroscience
- Antti Honkela, University of Helsinki, Finland. Probabilistic modelling, approximate inference, bioinformatics
- Sebastian Schelter, University of Amsterdam & Apache Software Foundation. Data management for machine learning; data quality; relational data preparation.
- Joaquin Vanschoren, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands. Automated machine learning, meta-learning, machine learning software.
- Zeyi Wen, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Guangzhou). Machine learning systems, automatic machine learning, kernel methods, decision trees.
JMLR Editorial board of reviewers
The Editorial board of reviewers is a collection of trusted reviewers, which commit to review at least 2 papers per year. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to volunteer to be in this list of trusted reviewers:
JMLR Advisory Board
- Shun-Ichi Amari, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Japan
- Andrew Barto, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, USA
- Thomas Dietterich, Oregon State University, USA
- Jerome Friedman, Stanford University, USA
- Stuart Geman, Brown University, USA
- Geoffrey Hinton, University of Toronto, Canada
- Michael Jordan, University of California at Berkeley at USA
- Leslie Pack Kaelbling, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Michael Kearns, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Steven Minton, InferLink, USA
- Tom Mitchell, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Stephen Muggleton, Imperial College London, UK
- Kevin Murphy, Google, USA
- Tomaso Poggio, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Ross Quinlan, Rulequest Research Pty Ltd, Australia
- Stuart Russell, University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Lawrence Saul, University of California at San Diego, USA
- Terrence Sejnowski, Salk Institute for Biological Studies, USA
- Richard Sutton, University of Alberta, Canada
- Leslie Valiant, Harvard University, USA