JMLR Editorial Board
- Rajarshi Das, University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Tegan Maharaj, Mila and Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal.
- Stella Lianou, Columbia University.
- Alp Kucukelbir, Fero Labs and Columbia University.
JMLR Action Editors
- Alexandre Gramfort, INRIA, Université Paris-Saclay, France. supervised learning, convex optimization, sparse methods, machine learning software, applications in neuroscience
- Antti Honkela, University of Helsinki, Finland. Probabilistic modelling, approximate inference, bioinformatics
- Sebastian Schelter, University of Amsterdam & Apache Software Foundation. Data management for machine learning; data quality; relational data preparation.
- Joaquin Vanschoren, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands. Automated machine learning, meta-learning, machine learning software.
JMLR Editorial board of reviewers
The Editorial board of reviewers is a collection of trusted reviewers, which commit to review at least 2 papers per year. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you'd like to volunteer to be in this list of trusted reviewers:
JMLR Advisory Board
- Shun-Ichi Amari, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Japan
- Andrew Barto, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, USA
- Thomas Dietterich, Oregon State University, USA
- Jerome Friedman, Stanford University, USA
- Stuart Geman, Brown University, USA
- Geoffrey Hinton, University of Toronto, Canada
- Michael Jordan, University of California at Berkeley at USA
- Leslie Pack Kaelbling, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Michael Kearns, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Steven Minton, InferLink, USA
- Tom Mitchell, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Stephen Muggleton, Imperial College London, UK
- Kevin Murphy, Google, USA
- Tomaso Poggio, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Ross Quinlan, Rulequest Research Pty Ltd, Australia
- Stuart Russell, University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Lawrence Saul, University of California at San Diego, USA
- Terrence Sejnowski, Salk Institute for Biological Studies, USA
- Richard Sutton, University of Alberta, Canada
- Leslie Valiant, Harvard University, USA